Jun 1, 05:33 PM · Weekend Blahs
I’ve been bummed out ever since I finished page 8, and with the day job project going live, I haven’t really been in the mood to post or draw. I’ve just been in a big, empty funk. Sometimes these happen and can be quite debilitating if they are enabled to. So what do I do when I don’t feel like creating, but still want to be productive?
- I am setting up a backup process between my two hard drives using PsyncX (man, Unix is cool, thank you Apple).
- Also in that vein, running Cocktail for maintenance.
- Reading the latest issues of Write Now and Draw.
- Reading the Wall Street Journals from the past week, you can get great story ideas out of that thing.
- Answering neglected emails.
- Clip file hunting on Google for images I will soon need as reference.
- Thinking about cleaning… yuck!