My weblog work journal. »Archives »Links
- Man, I was tired. I hadn’t been to sleep before 1am since last week sometime. Last night, I took some sleeping pills and didn’t work on anything for once. Slept like a baby (eventually – I took a nap when I got home from work and that kind of messed me up again – but I feel good today).
- Quick Step is in my hot little hands. I got my copies off for the Isotope contest, and they are currently available at Krypton Comics in Omaha. They should be available for purchase online soon. Ka-Blam rocks.
- I bought this great St. Pat’s shirt for this year. I’m going to wear it tomorrow to dinner. I predict my grandfather will affectionately refer to me as “retarded,” and my brother and I will do shots of Jameson for some reason until we see double and/or almost get into a fist fight.
- Speaking of St. Pats. And snakes.
- My lettering gig is done. Word ‘em up.
- Good week for comics, including American Elf Vol. 2 and the first issue of Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8. It is written by Joss Whedon and follows the events of Season 7. I couldn’t be happier!
- I could be happier. BUT! It wouldn’t take much, like, an awesome haircut, or perhaps some new shoes. Only then could I be happier. This is a good position to be in!
- I still kind of miss my mustache though. I saw Gary Oldman last night on Batman Begins rocking his Jim Gordan mustache, and I thought, hey, Gary is cool. I could be cool too.
You can also browse through the Parlor archives.