My weblog work journal. »Archives »Links
Staring Down the Line
I know I’m getting stronger and more flexible at yoga because of several reasons:
- Ben is patient teacher willing to touch my sweaty body to help me get into the right position. God bless you, man.
- My posture. Man, I had no idea it was that bad before now.
- When I stretch out before biking, I go way past where I thought I would. I used to be able to just touch my toes. Now I can get my whole hand on the floor. That’s a nice feeling.
- I can almost invert. I’m right goddamn there! Any day now…
- The feelings of inadequacy and jealousy rising up as I stare down the line to the “bendy girls” doing the inversions without much problem or hesitation. I will join their ranks!
You can also browse through the Parlor archives.