My weblog work journal. »Archives »Links
Man, I am cranky. The promise of stressful months which I predicted at the end of last year is coming true. I do have things I want to share, but the time is not now. Let’s do some linkblogging instead:
- Thirteen Bullets, Dave Wellington’s new online serial novel (the author of the soon-to-be-printed Monster Island) is up and horrific. Wellington offers a great take on vampires, with his usual verve.
- Ben sent me a link to The Museum of Black Superheroes. I expected it to be cheese, but it is actually pretty comprehensive and a neat resource.
- Derek Kirk Kim’s webcomic return – Healing Hands – is up. If you have never read any of Derek Kirk Kim’s work, go to his site now and read what you can.
- Defamer is by far my favorite blog of all time.
- The time is ripe for Skype. I think I’m going to run down to RadioShack sometime soon and pick up one of those awesome Skype Phones. Anyone use this yet? I want to call someone over my computer and internet connection.
- Timmie C just sent me an old and forgotten site from the set of Medium – Rom and Me. This is so good that I may have linked to it before. If so, tough tacos, go to the site again.
- I accidentally closed my Firefox tab that I was using to edit this post, and I hadn’t saved anything! Instead of pounding my fists on the desk, I got the window back up with all my text using the coolest Firefox extension of all time: Session Saver.
You can also browse through the Parlor archives.