My weblog work journal. »Archives »Links
The Nature of Linkblogging
- The dichotomy of man is truly strange. The other night I almost ran over a family of little baby bunnies with my lawn mower. Part of me was like “Well, they shouldn’t have been in my way,” but the other part of me was all “NOOOO! Little bunny brudders! (sniffle) TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE! I’m sooo sorry I almost killed you all!”
- Yes, I am aware that since I mowed the tall grass they were hiding in that an owl has probably come and ate them all.
- That ain’t my fault. Nature’s fault there. Survival of the fittest.
- I may have gotten drunk that night, thinking of the bunnies.
- I’m doing an interview with Sequential Tart. It is weird to think that people will be reading my words.
- This fill in strip of Dinosaur Comics is goddamn fantastic. Plus it features a lengthy discussion of Ant Man. And of course, it has God and a tyrannosaurus rex discussing things, like the nature of Ant Man. You had me at T-Rex.
- I’ll be at I-Con this weekend in Des Moines with brand new copies of Quick Step for sale. If you are in the area, stop by and say hello!
- On a web geek note, this post from long-time Textpattern user Drew McLellan really made me sad. The comments in response made me sadder still. This site runs Textpattern. I like it.
- It is almost time for the College World Series. Since I have been building the new website for it (not the current, existing one), I am totally going this year. I love college ball. I want to be at Rosenblatt all day for a few games and get all drunken sunburnt.
- I could get all drunken sunburnt at home, but I’m not in college anymore. It takes a special occasion for that event.
You can also browse through the Parlor archives.